maanantai 2. kesäkuuta 2014

HELLO FRIENDS OF THE SPACE, HERE'S SOME SEX FOR YOU

Hello earthlings, you may have seen me many times, we may have even talked. But there is one thing that doesn't show on the outside. I'm a robotalien in the bodies of three young women and I want to get back to my homeplanet. In this blog I tell you about my struggles here on earth, divided into three bodies and three lives. But do not be afraid, I will not mumble about my everyday life, I will tell you how I prepare for my spacejourney back home, welcome aboard. Some of you I can take with me, when I finally have the money for the spaceship.
link for the picture

Tomorrow I will post sexy spacephotos of my three normal boring bodies, but above you can see how sexy I really am, sexy aint I <3 <3 I'd tap that.(I mean myself)

Talk to you tomorrow spaceclubbers <3

JOIN US OR DIE!!!!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12358825/?claim=q4may5xs4j6">Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla</a>

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti